I’ve poured all my knowledge into a simple, 8-week, online, video training system, which I’m pleased to announce is online now!
Upgrade your off-ice training to develop Explosive Skating Speed that will take your game To The Next Level…
Would a faster first step, acceleration and top speed help your game? Of course it will! But how are you going to do that?
“I train with a trainer”
“I already have a workout plan”
“I do sprints and plyometrics”
Of course you do. You’re dedicated to improving your game and that’s why you’re here: to see if I can win your trust and actually make you faster.
I’m not going to tell you to: Train more, Lift more, Sprint more, or do more drills. Not because those things aren’t important, but because the secret to speed is hidden in the TECHNIQUE used by the fastest skaters. That is the resource that you’re missing, and that’s why you’re here.
If the following describes you, then this program won’t help, Sorry.
- You do not pay attention to detail with your off-ice development
- You are not motivated to improve your game
But if some of these other things describe you, then reading on could turboboost your training:
- You work really hard in your training sessions, but you aren’t improving as fast as you think you should
- You’ve been told that you have a weak core
- You’re just starting to train off-ice for hockey
- You suspect that by improving your technique, your workouts would make a bigger difference on the ice
- You appreciate attention to detail
- You are highly motivated to improve yourself
So, more is more? No. Not when you have faulty technique.
Speed starts with technique. We all know how important technique is for your golf swing. Would you do bench press to improve your golf swing if you had horrible swing technique? Of course not! You’d see a pro to fix your technique first, and then add strength and power through other exercises. So why would you do MORE and WORK HARDER to improve your skating speed, when you could improve your technique first.
Think Different. Everyone else is skating more, doing many drills. No one is working on the basics of technique. If you’re happy with the same results that everyone else is getting, then do the same things they’re doing. If you’re ready to stand out, then you need to find another way.
Skating is a skill that requires technique first. Once you have the foundation of excellent technique then different exercises and drills can help your skating speed. But if you don’t have good technique, it’s like building a house on a shaky foundation.
I share the secrets of developing effective skating technique in just 10-15 minutes of exercises per day. THIS CAN BE EASILY ADDED TO OR BLENDED WITH YOUR WORKOUT, or done throughout the day: it’s up to you!
If you’re tired of working so hard to only get small improvements, its time to work smarter. Working hard AND working smart is the turboboost you need to stay ahead of your competition. I’ll teach you how to work smart with this 8 Week Skating Speed Development Program, so that your hard work goes further.
Jason Yee , Train 2.0
This 8 week course will teach you science based techniques to Massively improve your skating speed…
Weekly Video Trainer
- New videos released each of the 8 weeks
- Proper form and technique explained in detail
- Thoroughly Researched
- Proven Techniques
Why doesn’t everyone do this?
- Most people don’t know that they can upgrade their off-ice training efficiency
- They don’t know how to do so
- Most people don’t appreciate that huge improvements can be made with only a little extra time and attention